More threads by Starik70

Starik70

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for research resources that would provide market size data for a digital listing solution that includes GMB verification. We are focused on markets outside the US and Europe so if you can point me to any resource I would appreciate it.

P.S., one way I thought of calculating the market opportunity is to find the percentage of unverified GMB listings in those markets.

Cheers.

I don't have immediate data but I would guess it may be as high as 40% or more.

You can run BotSol in the specific market and country you are trying to get this data on. Instead of guessing you can get the real numbers. Part of the data spit back is listings that are claimed vs. not.

We can get this data for you in bulk with Places Scout.

For reference we analyzed 2.4 million businesses (in the US) in Nov 2019 and found that 63.7% of them had claimed listings.

Outside the US I'm sure that % is much lower, probably around the 40-50% mark as @gsterling mentioned.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom