More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Solutions
Reaction score
We acquired another agency last year and have been using their login for some of their clients. Once of their clients(rather larger client), they had access to the business account (I also refer to them as a folder). Today I went to do some work on them and they are completely GONE. Obviously I was a little shocked then went to do some spot checking and the listings are back out there but unverified. They had a TON of content on them

I reached out to support to see what happen. My GUESS is whomever had main access deleted the business account? If thats the case, is support able to grant us access again with all of the content we had? This client does ton of events so we obviously would love to retain all of that

Can you clarify what you mean when you say they are completely gone? Are they still in the dashboard with a disabled or duplicate message or they are just completely gone?

Let us know when you hear back from support. Also if you are able to share the URL of the live listings that would be helpful for troubleshooting.

Can you clarify what you mean when you say they are completely gone? Are they still in the dashboard with a disabled or duplicate message or they are just completely gone?

Let us know when you hear back from support. Also if you are able to share the URL of the live listings that would be helpful for troubleshooting.

Hi Colan!

They are no longer in our dashboard and all are back out as unverified listings.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom