BWrightTLM

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just posted the following on Google+ and then remembered that I should also check here to see if anyone has any advice on the matter. I thank you in advance for any input.

--

I am looking for advice/opinions on the best tools being used by other agencies to manage Google Adwords accounts for clients.

I'm wanting to give more in-depth reporting for Adwords. All we are giving clients at the moment are reports showing total monthly cost, total clicks, CPC, and search terms. We also are using a rep through Google Partners to create and manage the campaigns.

Some clients don't really care to see in-depth reports, but as we begin to manage larger accounts, I want to give more options.

These are small businesses so I am looking for tools costing us no more than $400/month, preferably.

<!-- Place this tag in your head or just before your close body tag. -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script>

<!-- Place this tag where you want the widget to render. -->
<div align="center"><div class="g-post" data-href="https://plus.google.com/113709366440856301643/posts/FGoWNkDNWik"></div></div>

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Hey Ben,

Thanks for posting and for embedding your G+ post. I do that quite often but you are the 1st member to embed, so that was cool!

I have not worked with Adwords for years so don't have anything to offer, but hopefully some of our other members will weigh in with some tips.

Greg Schueler

Reaction score
You can look at Raven Tools. It has a very robust reporting mechanism and ad management system.

It does a lot more than just the PPC portion too, so if you offer other client services, you could have one tool for nearly everything.

steven

Reaction score
I heard about Raven Tools but only just now looked into it after your post. Looks interesting... Not to take this thread off-topic, but do you think you could PM me a quick tidbit on what you like the most about it, if you have a second?

BWrightTLM

Reaction score
Hey Linda,

Thank you. I actually got the idea from one of your posts. Thought it was a great idea.

Thanks Greg for your advice. I have used Raven Tools in the past but wasn't really satisfied with everything.

On Google+, a couple people recommended me to try Wordstream. I've known about Wordstream, and recently saw Larry Kim speak at State of Search, but I have never tried their product.

Does anyone have experience using Wordstream? Is it worth the money?

21Development

Reaction score
I'm on a trial of Wordstream now, and I do like the options it provides. Raven Tools is also very, very robust. I'll report back on my experience with Wordstream this week. So far, it fits the bill for small/medium sized businesses.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E "Duplicate" Profile That Google Claims We Already Manage? Google Duplicates & Merges 5
S Google LSA Lead Board - How to manage? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
A Listing suspended due to account manager spamming? Google advise to create new GMB Local Search 13
Adam C. Google Local Services Ads Management / Setup Paid Search and Local Service Ads 13
keyserholiday Google My Business Management Tool from CitationBuilder Pro LSF News and Announcements 2
RFKSolutions Mass GMB Suspensions relating to Google Manager Access? Google My Business & Google Maps 10
profjoeyg Google/YouTube Properties management Consultant's Corner 4
Cordell Crowley Google Showing "Businesses You Manage" in search results? Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Colan Nielsen Google My Business Management Service from Whitespark LSF News and Announcements 15
A i would like to speak to you regarding google my business listings and future seo management for my company Contact Us Messages 3
J Google Tag Manager & Google Ads Tracking on Other Sites? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 9
Chaddow Managing Google Messaging at Scale Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Jo Shaer Can a communications manager add Google posts to GMB listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 9
HangTenSEO Google+ GMB Youtube Issue Managing Accounts Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Travis Van Slooten Where Are My Managed Google My Business Pages Now??? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Linda Buquet Indepth Guide: Google My Business Image Management by PYB Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Linda Buquet A Visual Guide to Google My Business for Multi User Management - Mike Blumenthal Google My Business & Google Maps 0
M Google Places Bulk Upload Management Not Working Propely Google My Business & Google Maps 7
H Managing multiple Google My Business accounts Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Linda Buquet Great Google My Business and Google+ Page Manager Resource Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Rich Owings Google says client has manager access but they don't Help & Support for Google Local 9
Rich Owings Problems getting management/ownership of Google business page Help & Support for Google Local 5
Linda Buquet More Improvements to Google Local Bulk Upload Management Announced Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Dustybones Third Party Management Tools for Google+ Pages Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Eric Rohrback Assigning "managers" to Google Places Pages Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Linda Buquet Google Launches New Review Monitoring, Reputation Management Module Local Reviews 28
Linda Buquet Multiple Managers & Transfer Ownership Added to Local Google+ Business Pages Google My Business & Google Maps 11
Optimize Prime Google allowing Management of Places Listings. Can anyone else confirm? Google My Business & Google Maps 12
Linda Buquet New Link to Claim or Manage Google+ Local Listing from Search Results Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Linda Buquet Major Improvements to Image Management in New Google Places Dashboard Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Linda Buquet Google+ Social Management Tools Local SEO Tools & Software 2
Andrew Sawyer New Google+ Local Listing Management App for iPhone Google My Business & Google Maps 9
Linda Buquet Major Update - New Google Places Dashboard - All-in-one Local Listing Management Google My Business & Google Maps 101
L Google to make Duplicate Listing Management Easier per Joel Google Duplicates & Merges 1
Linda Buquet Google to make Duplicate Listing Management Easier per Joel Google Duplicates & Merges 1
Linda Buquet Happy #CMAD to Google Community Managers Jade and Abby! Google My Business & Google Maps 3
m_j_gregory Updated 'Manage Your Pages' Layout For Google Local Google My Business & Google Maps 3
R New Reputation Management Software includes Google Review Backups, Alerts ? See Sceen Recycle Bin 0
Linda Buquet Reputation Management Solution with Google Review Backups and Alerts - Just Launched Local SEO Tools & Software 5
P What system do you use to manage your Agency (CRM/Project Management/Accounting/etc)? Websites, Software, and Security 1
BekahBerry Managing one client with multiple listings and need to be alerted to reviews All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 4
Hammer Site manager trying to get listing ownership All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 6
Chandra What is the state of reputation management in SEO and marketing? Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1
0 Primary Owner hospitalized and has a stroke. Need to add myself as a manager. Verifying via phone calls only grants me Site Manager access. Help & Support for Google Local 2
E Issues with managing business pages on Facebook Citations 3
Colan Nielsen NEW Free Apple Listing Management For Brands With 20+ Locations LSF News and Announcements 0
P Add locations to a bulk verified account as a manager - is it possible? Multi-Location Issues 2
Eoghan_MFeed Looking for a SaaS but more importantly Local Search experienced product managers 🔍 Local SEO Job Board 0
Caroline Reputation Management Local Reviews 2
N Looking for help to gain access to manage a GMB profile? Google My Business & Google Maps 4