More threads by Alex75K

Alex75K

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I administer an account for a small medical multidisciplinary clinic in Lithuania (a small country in Europe) Question about a recent update of positions on Google Maps. We have been in first place in cardiology for quite a long time. In December, two hospitals and a clinic have moved up to the first two positions, which (as you can see from the account) do nothing with the account (reviews, website, headings, questions and answers, etc.).
I have additionally strengthened the work with cardiology (this is our main area of focus)
A few patients wrote questions, I answered them in keywords in detail.
We work with reviews all the time
Likes on questions and reviews
Articles
we do all this all the time......
but the ranking is frozen) and slightly changes, but in general it remains at 3-4 positions.
what do you recommend to do?
A cup of coffee and just wait ?))))))))

20-02-2024 111615.jpg

20-02-2024 111542.jpg

20-02-2024 111454.jpg

20-02-2024 113434.jpg

I don't do a very good job troubleshooting ranking issues for businesses in a different language, but these are the usual culprits for when a business outranks another:

1. They are open, and you are closed when you ran the ranking report
2. They have keywords in their business name and you do not
3. Their website + content on it is more relevant to the query
4. They have more recent reviews than you
5. They have different business categories than you that are relevant to the query.

There are dozens of other things that could be at play, those are just the most common.

Colan also wrote about this topic here: 5 Things to Check When Your Google Business Profile Rankings Drop - Sterling Sky Inc

I don't do a very good job troubleshooting ranking issues for businesses in a different language, but these are the usual culprits for when a business outranks another:

1. They are open, and you are closed when you ran the ranking report
2. They have keywords in their business name and you do not
3. Their website + content on it is more relevant to the query
4. They have more recent reviews than you
5. They have different business categories than you that are relevant to the query.

There are dozens of other things that could be at play, those are just the most common.

Colan also wrote about this topic here: 5 Things to Check When Your Google Business Profile Rankings Drop - Sterling Sky Inc

Thank you, for the answer!
These reasons are known)
The point is that the top of the charts
a company that has no website, two negative reviews
No articles
But this week we're doing better.

01-03-2024 130414.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom