More threads by Equilibrium

Equilibrium

Reaction score
We are a long-established multi-location specialty medical practice and we have GMB properly setup for each location. More recently we have launched a fully virtual model. and wish to reach a wider audience given we no longer have proximity constraints. I would like to create a GMB Service page to set this business off separately? Does this make any sense?

Online only businesses cannot have a Google My Business Listing so a fully virtual mode cannot have its own listing.

Also, if you "wish to reach a wider audience" a GMB listing or Local SEO will not help you, as it is all about proximity to the customer.

You need "Traditional SEO".

Hope it helps

Online only businesses cannot have a Google My Business Listing so a fully virtual mode cannot have its own listing.

Also, if you "wish to reach a wider audience" a GMB listing or Local SEO will not help you, as it is all about proximity to the customer.

You need "Traditional SEO".

Hope it helps

thank you.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom