More threads by standfast

Reaction score
Greetings. What is the best way to handle multiple businesses in one location?
For example, an outlet type business where multiple businesses operate a KIOSK/counter. Is it okay to list the name of the outlet?

Guidelines state:
"If your business location combines two or more brands, do not combine the brand names into a single page. Instead, pick one brand?s name for the page. If the brands operate independently, you may use a separate page for each brand at this location."

So do would you create GMB for the outlet brand page (outlet name in this case) first and then create additional pages for each individual Business (some exist already).

Thank you

Greetings. What is the best way to handle multiple businesses in one location?
For example, an outlet type business where multiple businesses operate a KIOSK/counter. Is it okay to list the name of the outlet?

I think we need more details. Can you paint us a picture?

It almost sounds like a flea market or trade show type set up? That's what I'm picturing based on the limited details.

Need lots more info like: are these permanent kiosks? Are they just renting booths out sort of?

Real businesses or just individuals selling stuff. Do these kiosk businesses also have another regular/main store in another location?

Hi Linda:

I am referring to Jewelry exchanges. They are selling high end products in high traffic mall areas. The address would show quite a lot of businesses.

Hope that helps!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom