More threads by MatGee

MatGee

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have a medical practice client that has a GMB page that has a significant number of reviews. The main practitioner just hired 4 new practitioners, and they each have their own GMB listing, including the main provider. So we went from having 1 GMB page for the "Healthcare Practice" to 5 pages, "Healthcare Practice," "Provider A," "Provider B," "Provider C," and "Provider D."

After doing so, we realized that there are now 5 locations where reviews could show up instead of just the Healthcare Practice. As I have repeatedly thought about this scenario, I do not believe there is a solution to this. Still, I figured I would ask: is there any way that the 5 GMB pages have a single set of reviews so that we don't end up with multiple GMB pages, which ends up with separate reviews.

I know that it makes sense that each provider has their own reviews, and I totally get that, but I'd like to figure out a way to consolidate the reviews to a single stream, or at least combine the "Healthcare Practice" GMB page with at least the "Provider A."

Thank you for any insight; I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately not. There is no way to share reviews. Reviews can only be attached to a single listing. Google is completely fine with businesses asking their customers to review both a practitioner and a practice listing though. But the customer has to leave 2 separate reviews.

I would also make sure that you have each practitioner listing associated with the Healthcare Practice by using the "located in" feature. This way users will at least be able to easily access the main listing for the business if they start at a practitioner listing.

I would also make sure that you have each practitioner listing associated with the Healthcare Practice by using the "located in" feature. This way users will at least be able to easily access the main listing for the business if they start at a practitioner listing.

Hi Shelly,
I am having a similar issue with my dental practice. Could you please elaborate on the "located in" feature. Thanks so much!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom