Reaction score
Hello-

I work for a delivery- only restaurant company that has over 10 different restaurant concepts that each have various locations throughout the same city. I have been trying to verify all of the businesses for months now and tried postcards and phone numbers. It seems to be the issue that we operate out of cloud kitchen that do not have a physical storefront and the phone number for each brand/ city is the call center number. Since all brands operate out of the same cloud kitchens they would all have to be registered under the same address. Please advise on how I can best verify all the business listings?

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Amanda,

Can you post a thread on the GMB Forum and list the specifics of your business (name, address, phone number, website)? Also, list some of the specific addresses you're using to verify the listings. I'll have to ask Google how they treat this model since it's growing in popularity.

DM me the link to the thread once you post it and I can respond.

Reaction score
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BekahBerry Multiple service providers with separate books of business, sharing one office, under one company name - What is the best approach to avoid filtering? Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 8
M Some questions with GMB and multiple locations Multi-Location Issues 1
B Multiple practictioners in one area- my client is getting bumped out Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 4
L Multiple Listing Against Guidelines? Multi-Location Issues 4
B Will Removing Addresses for Multiple State SAB Result in Dup Listing or Suspension? Service Area Businesses 4
MatGee Multiple Practitioners at Medical Office, Is It Possible To Share Reviews? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
A Multiple service based locations in different provinces with one physical address Multi-Location Issues 1
H Practitioner Listings at Multiple Business Locations Multi-Location Issues 1
N My Business in Multiple Locations leaving me with 3 unanswered questions Multi-Location Issues 2
B GMB Multiple Questions Google My Business & Google Maps 2
C How to respond to multiple fake or duplicate GMB accounts? Google My Business & Google Maps 1
H Multiple negative reviews and threats from one client Local Reviews 3
ForwardMotion Multiple Practitioners at One Office Location Questions Google My Business & Google Maps 2
ladykal Is this bad practice? Multiple location landing pages but 1 office location Organic SEO 5
N Local services Ad Approach for Businesses with Multiple locations on one GMB Account Paid Search and Local Service Ads 4
Travis Van Slooten Hard Suspension of GMB Listing: Multiple Businesses at Same Address? Google My Business & Google Maps 9
Michael S. Doran Multiple Locations Best Practices Local Search 3
Nicole Basham Success Having Multiple GMB Offers Up Simultaneously? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Adam Humphreys GMB Multiple Business at Location Blocks Edits Moving or Name Changes 3
JillH Multiple Location Issue Local Search 3
divotagency Service Area Business - Multiple locations Google My Business & Google Maps 4
C Client with multiple address across citations and web properties All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 3
Jens Multiple local pages for the same location? Local Content 1
M Multiple or one GMB Multi-Location Issues 3
jpayne7 Business Planning on Moving Multiple Times in Short Timeframe Moving or Name Changes 2
Rich Owings Large construction company with multiple divisions All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 7
EmilyW Multiple locations, one business = spam? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
hajnasiewicz Issues with multiple domain redirects to one domain? Websites, Software, and Security 4
CarrieHill Businesses with multiple departments surfacing "child" departments instead of main listings Google My Business & Google Maps 5
J GMB listings for medical practice with multiple doctors Google My Business & Google Maps 10
Lanerizz Multiple Users Reporting Spam Spam on Google 2
D Multiple Departments at a single address - Automotive Google My Business & Google Maps 4
M Multiple reviews changed to “A Google User” Help & Support for Google Local 2
W Should multiple nearby hotels target the same area attraction? Recycle Bin 0
DanielTexasLira Should multiple nearby hotels target the same area attraction? Local Search 5
C Website URLs for Multiple locations in Google My Business & Local Citations Google My Business & Google Maps 2
J Any tools or platforms that allow for editing and posting across multiple locations/branches? Google My Business & Google Maps 11
CarrieHill New Feature: Multiple Photos in Posts Google My Business & Google Maps 3
EmilyW Multiple businesses, same location Google My Business & Google Maps 17
J Multiple-Location SEO Questions Local Search 4
H Multiple locations > 1 address Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Tiggerito Unfortunate event has triggered review and image attacks across multiple listings Help & Support for Google Local 6
S Multiple locations vs spam Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Rich Owings Large construction company has campus with multiple divisions Google Duplicates & Merges 4
micromano The Pros and Cons of Multiple Law Offices Recycle Bin 5
ganapathy Splitting multiple websites from one umbrella site is, What are the pros and cons from SEO Point of view? Marketing 7
pony Multiple Facebook profiles for same business Mobile & Social 1
Tim Colling Tools to upload multiple photos to GMB, one or two per day? Google My Business & Google Maps 10
seoWest Multiple Practitioners at Law Firm Google My Business & Google Maps 3
A Service Area Businesses & Multiple Locations Local Search 19