More threads by Bernhard

Bernhard

Reaction score
Hello all
I read an intersteing article about a marketing manager from a open-air museum here in switzerland who ranted on twitter that they loose visitors due to the fact that their knowledge panel is marked as momentarely closed. i called them and offered a free of cost help because i have seen by my own customers that this is due to the fact that they dont update the covid information area at the top in the dashboard area. As i could not reach hear directly, i left my number and got now an email telling me that she was busy the whole day and has now direct contact with Google which told them there is a technical issue.
Strange is, that if i do a Map search for Museums in her area, i only see one moree amongst here with the same issue, all others work fine?
Has anyone an idea what kind of technical issue this could be for only one specific account?

Thank you very much and greetings from switzerland

Museum Interlaken.PNG

Hi @Bernhard , there have been issues in the past with marking/opening a business as "temporarily closed". You can find a list of past issues on the GMB forum here. I am not aware of any issues at the moment, maybe someone else can comment, but that does not mean that the museum's listing does not have a bug/technical issue.

Joy has a post from last year on different ways to remove the "temporarily closed" label from a listing, which might be of interest to you.

Hi @Bernhard , there have been issues in the past with marking/opening a business as "temporarily closed". You can find a list of past issues on the GMB forum here. I am not aware of any issues at the moment, maybe someone else can comment, but that does not mean that the museum's listing does not have a bug/technical issue.

Joy has a post from last year on different ways to remove the "temporarily closed" label from a listing, which might be of interest to you.
Thanks Lluc, but the strange thing is that only 2 seem to be affected... tbh i rather think she just forgot to update the Covid-Information and thats why.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom