More threads by Kenziee

Kenziee

Reaction score
Hi there,

My Local Service Ad is for a client in a competitive industry and the ad is not appearing in the LSA list. The account "looks fine" according to LSA Support Center, but there is no resolution or update after 4-6 months of escalation. Our quality measures (reviews, radius, response time to leads) are not the issue in addition to ensuring the ad is not overlapping any other markets/ service areas.

The call center & chat is of no help. We passed all the normal hurdles and approvals. The LSA ads in other markets are fine. With no feedback or help, we are unsure of how to resolve this.
Suggestions?

Here are a few things to double-check:
  • Billing issue: Does it have billing information on the account? Is it expired?
  • Account suspended: Account suspended for quality reasons. This is typically easiest to check by looking up the CID through Google Ads.
    • Do you have live GBP's in that account? If you do, it's not an account suspension.
  • Outside of hours: If you are checking outside the hours the ads are scheduled to run.
  • Ad paused: If the ad was paused from the LSA dashboard.

Here are a few things to double-check:
  • Billing issue: Does it have billing information on the account? Is it expired?
  • Account suspended: Account suspended for quality reasons. This is typically easiest to check by looking up the CID through Google Ads.
    • Do you have live GBP's in that account? If you do, it's not an account suspension.
  • Outside of hours: If you are checking outside the hours the ads are scheduled to run.
  • Ad paused: If the ad was paused from the LSA dashboard.

Hi there,
Yea billing is absolutely fine, I have the business hours open 24/7, and the ad is not paused. I have a live GBP linked to the LSA account.

Thus far I've just been told "sorry the market is saturated we are going to try to resolve the issues with our engineers but it may take 60+ days"

Is there a possibility someone has flagged the account or reported it?

Is there a possibility someone has flagged the account or reported it?

It's possible but I haven't seen that happen before.

I can see my LSA even if paused, I just click on the "see more" button below the three featured ads.

Hi there,

My Local Service Ad is for a client in a competitive industry and the ad is not appearing in the LSA list. The account "looks fine" according to LSA Support Center, but there is no resolution or update after 4-6 months of escalation. Our quality measures (reviews, radius, response time to leads) are not the issue in addition to ensuring the ad is not overlapping any other markets/ service areas.

The call center & chat is of no help. We passed all the normal hurdles and approvals. The LSA ads in other markets are fine. With no feedback or help, we are unsure of how to resolve this.
Suggestions?

Hate to bring this up from the dead but did you ever get this resolved. Shooting in the dark with this one in hopes they get a email notification with this reply.

Currently dealing with the same issue and Google keeps saying everything is fine. Went from 40-70 calls a week to 2-7. This may be the end for us.

I’m running into a similar issue. I’ve been running LSA for 3 years. I recently made a profile edit and my profile stopped running, even though it’s still verified. I have a 3 week old open ticket with google, but nothing other than “they’re aware of the situation.” Any advice?

I’m running into a similar issue. I’ve been running LSA for 3 years. I recently made a profile edit and my profile stopped running, even though it’s still verified. I have a 3 week old open ticket with google, but nothing other than “they’re aware of the situation.” Any advice?

I’m in the same boat besides the “they’re aware of the situation.” They look into it for a week and say “looks like the ads are showing on our end” even though I can check 10 different devices and it wouldn’t show.
I have found that it will randomly show for either a few hours, every few days and even sometimes every other day. They asked to share screen and show them that and even then they say “clear your browser history.”

We haven’t given up but we are very close to.

I'll keep you posted if my ads start running again. Frustrating that there's not anything to do about it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom