More threads by jonthefellow

jonthefellow

Reaction score
Hi all, I run a construction business and have a GMB profile set up as a service-area business. Last week, I had an SEO salesman show me how many citations are showing my home address or incorrect addresses, and how that was hurting my rankings. I understand the importance of consistency, but many of these citations don't seem to allow for an edit to hide my address. How do I ensure that consistency with a service-area business? GMB has no address info, my website lists my town and zip code, all other citations are all over the place.

You can go ahead and ignore that person. NAP constancy is no longer important as Google has gotten smarter about being able to connect citations to the business. As long as the telephone number is correct or connects to you, you will be fine.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom