More threads by Matt Chauhan

Matt Chauhan

Reaction score
We need expert advice on creating multiple service area pages in bulk for local SEO success. We have been in talks with a mass page builder company and found a plugin, LPagery - Bulk Create Pages in WordPress, which is somewhat similar to the page builder company but is just a WordPress plugin.

Is it a good practice to create service area pages in bulk?
Has anyone used this plugin lpagery.io and have any feedback on it?

Any other input will be constructive.

I think service area pages can be incredibly valuable, check this out it might be helpful Service Area Pages SEO: Learn How To Use Local SEO for Service Area Businesses with Examples!

I've never used a plugin to do this, but if you are trying to create a ton of pages quickly, I can see the value of using one. I would monitor rankings, traffic, and conversions closely after creating them, especially in more competitive cities, to make sure they are performing as well as they can as to provide actual value to the business.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom