Laustin1878

Reaction score
I have used oDesk before but looking to have approximately 200 product descriptions written. Anyone have any other recommendations as to where I can get this completed on a minimal budget? #storyofmylife

heckler

Reaction score
I typically use e-lance for things like this. I've had a few bad experiences with oDesk.

Seems like they do a better job of vetting their contractors.

Laustin1878

Reaction score
Thank you heckler. I too, have had more then one bad experience with them which is why I was seeking another option. It wasn't tragic and I wouldn't mind using them again but I'd like to try something else.

heckler

Reaction score
I've got nothing but good things to say about E-Lance. They hooked me when I was doing a Lean-Startup a few years back. I've used them since for a bunch of projects ranging from content generation to scripting.

You can let your budget dictate the type of workers you want and then pick the best one based on their work history.

Cheers!

CodyBaird

Reaction score
Carmen Rane Hudson is a member of the forum and worth every penny.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BekahBerry Managing one client with multiple listings and need to be alerted to reviews All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 2
A Need Help with Suspension Reinstatement Google My Business & Google Maps 21
Stef Kiley Help needed with a spammy competitor Google My Business & Google Maps 1
0 Primary Owner hospitalized and has a stroke. Need to add myself as a manager. Verifying via phone calls only grants me Site Manager access. Help & Support for Google Local 2
NevenaIvanova Need help with business detail update of a Chinese business Local Search 3
dave101 Need Referral for CopyWriter Organic SEO 1
J Recommendations needed for creating a baseline Local Search 4
whitespark Everything You Need to Know About Google My Business Posts Google My Business & Google Maps 3
djbaxter PHP 8: What WordPress Users Need to Know Websites, Software, and Security 0
raellovepie Reported GMB keeps coming back. Need Advice Spam on Google 1
Kayla Adam Canadian Local SEO Agency Needed Local Search 3
LocalSEODat Need help with a suspended GMB - Client had home address as place of biz, then suspended. Fixed to meet customers and got reply with no reason Service Area Businesses 6
D SEO Audit Expert / Consultant Needed Local SEO Job Board 1
K I Need Guidance on How to Handle a Law Practice Buyout & Existing GMB Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Hammer I need help with duplicate listings All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 3
J Advice Needed - GMB Listing Visibility Issues Help & Support for Google Local 7
B SAB With Virtual Address - Advice Needed Help & Support for Google Local 4
nathangdavidson Need to change the building name for a client Google My Business & Google Maps 2
RobertCarnitas Help Needed: Export/Copy List of Facebook Pages Managed Mobile & Social 4
P I need a recommendation of a person implementing Schema.org (vast experience in json-ld and SEO) Local SEO Job Board 4
Chris Ratchford Can't find call tracking on website... need to remove it Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 2
Nicole Basham Multi-service Service Area Business: GMB Optimization Advice Needed Service Area Businesses 2
danielwallace Needing to transfer reviews from local listings to 1 service area listing Google Duplicates & Merges 1
djbaxter Local SEO Experts You Need to Follow on Twitter Local Search 0
amandavantreuren Multiple Verifications needed for Delivery-Only Restaurants that Operate out of cloud kitchens Multi-Location Issues 3
EmilyW Need Help w/Requesting New GMB Postcard Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Paul Lappage Do you need to have specific User permissions to update the Attributes? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
D Do you need a Google account to leave a review? Local Reviews 8
AdamB Need Some Help with a Spam Listing Spam on Google 0
K Help Needed 30 days unpublished business profile Google My Business & Google Maps 6
j_holtslander Tool or technique needed Local SEO Tools & Software 3
Travis Van Slooten Need PPC Guru and/or Agency for Local Service Biz Paid Search and Local Service Ads 3
dave101 Need Opinion on Office Locations Service Area Businesses 7
Travis Van Slooten What are the 12 Core Citations Every Business Needs in 2019? Citations 16
A My new canvas site - Need feedback Recycle Bin 0
P Need to register Contact Us Messages 1
K Not The Best Practice for a GMB / Citations Name Change...and I need opinions. Moving or Name Changes 3
Nathan_NZ Adding New Users in Google Search Console - Help Needed Organic SEO 2
Nathan_NZ Service Areas Clarification Needed Google My Business & Google Maps 12
T Need Help, Unable To Get In The Business Index Google My Business & Google Maps 12
AdamB In need of advice - Spam listing keeps reappearing Spam on Google 16
rutkap Spam Help/Advice Needed Spam on Google 20
M Advice needed can I have my GMB cake and eat it? Multi-Location Issues 3
D Business listing suspended. Need assistance. Help & Support for Google Local 1
Vicky Trainor Do I need to redirect a business.site? Help & Support for Google Local 2
Colan Nielsen [Examples Needed] GMB Support Offering Ranking Advice Google My Business & Google Maps 2
M What info needs to go into optimized image?? Local Search 7
JoyHawkins Local SEO Contractors Needed Local SEO Job Board 0
Cherie Dickey Taking a much needed break Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 3
WAHamilton Need help selecting category 'Sunroom Contractor' NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 3