More threads by NexstarNickR

NexstarNickR

Solutions
Reaction score
Has anybody seen this new feature where you can type the pricing in for individual services in the Google Business Profile? Is there any SEO value or way they are surfacing this information that will make it valuable at this point, past it being visible when people get to the services tab in Google Maps?

gbp-service-pricing-backend.jpg

gbp-service-pricing-frontend.jpg

I just noticed this recently as well. Have you been able to find an example of how Google displays the information in the 3-pack?

Nothing in the 3-pack yet. The only place I can get it to surface for now is by going through Google Maps all the way to the company, then opening their knowledge panel and clicking on Services. Same on both Desktop and mobile.

I do know that you can put prices on services if you run Map Ads, but that's the only way to surface it at the original SERP that I know of for right now.

Screenshot_20220927-143608.jpg

Screenshot_20220927-143627.jpg

Has anybody seen this new feature where you can type the pricing in for individual services in the Google Business Profile? Is there any SEO value or way they are surfacing this information that will make it valuable at this point, past it being visible when people get to the services tab in Google Maps?

gbp-service-pricing-backend.jpg

gbp-service-pricing-frontend.jpg

It's been there for years in my country. Therefore, I suppose that Google rolls out different features for different countries at different stages.

Having said that, I've never seen it displayed on the front end of any GBP in my country. Therefore, I suppose that most people don't bother to use it.

It's been there for years in my country. Therefore, I suppose that Google rolls out different features for different countries at different stages.

Having said that, I've never seen it displayed on the front end of any GBP in my country. Therefore, I suppose that most people don't bother to use it.

I have the same. I remember introducing prices in services 3 years ago.

I just noticed that the price being visible in the pack is almost certainly not connected to the service pricing. It looks like it's part of the ad copy instead:
1664815796628.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom