Larry Linson

Reaction score
I am wondering about what others have experienced putting clients in google Local Service Ads. I have attorney clients in modestly competitive areas (all legal areas are competitive this days) but not uber competitive like personal injury. I put one attorney client in and she called within weeks to turn it off, fuming about how much she had spent for zero qualified leads. I have two other clients who went in even though I advised against it - seeing all the other attorney lemmings who had LS ads - and they had the same experience. Is anyone experiencing clients who are happy with local service ads? Looks to me like a giant Google fleecing.

Phil Rozek

Local Search Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
I am wondering about what others have experienced putting clients in google Local Service Ads. I have attorney clients in modestly competitive areas (all legal areas are competitive this days) but not uber competitive like personal injury. I put one attorney client in and she called within weeks to turn it off, fuming about how much she had spent for zero qualified leads. I have two other clients who went in even though I advised against it - seeing all the other attorney lemmings who had LS ads - and they had the same experience. Is anyone experiencing clients who are happy with local service ads? Looks to me like a giant Google fleecing.
In my experience, they can work well for contractors (as in they seem to produce non-junk leads). But LSAs are so childproofed, dumbed-down, and restrictive that they never seem to do much for clients in super-competitive markets or in other industries, or few newer businesses. In those cases I need to wheel out the artillery, and always prefer to do so at the start.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom