More threads by cfazio

cfazio

Reaction score
Hello!

Work in the housing industry (conventional apartments & student apartments mainly), many of our clients have pet friendly apartment buildings.

I just stumbled across "pet friendly accommodation" as a GBP category. Has anybody in housing used this as a secondary category?

Doing a google search it seems like google matches the intent to air b&b and hotels, but this would apply to permanent residences too?

Would like to experiment with this as it seems relevant, but don't want to get a client suspended for a cateogy google sees as irrelevant.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.07.03 PM.jpg

If it were me I would definitely test it out. I've never once heard of a listing getting suspended because of a specific category added. Any edit you make in the dashboard can throw a flag or cause a suspension but the specific category itself should not be a problem. I say test away!

If it were me I would definitely test it out. I've never once heard of a listing getting suspended because of a specific category added. Any edit you make in the dashboard can throw a flag or cause a suspension but the specific category itself should not be a problem. I say test away!

When in doubt, try it out haha.

Will update this thread with any results.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom