More threads by Margaret Ornsby

Margaret Ornsby

Local Search Expert
Reaction score

Interesting snippets from a variety of experts around the world, reading the tea leaves and sharing what they're thinking Google's going to deliver to us next year.

Our own wonderful Phil Rozek gets a say, and know what? I think he's spot on when he says "We’ll probably see some pay-to-play action in the local results." (Not that he needs my opinion, I simply happen to think he's right :)

<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="">
<meta property="og:image" content="http://cdn.poweredbysearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Blog-3-Google-2015-Front-Image.png">

Nice catch and great share Margaret!

I agree with Phil's comments too.

"Our own wonderful Phil Rozek gets a say, and know what? I think he's spot on when he says "We’ll probably see some pay-to-play action in the local results." (Not that he needs my opinion, I simply happen to think he's right" :)

The sooner the better (pay to play)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom