More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Reaction score
So I spent HOURS yesterday adding high quality images (external & internal) of our clients senior living communities and NONE got approved which is awesome.

Now theres a problem with the "new" GBP dashboard with adding images? Is anyone else having issues?

I ran them through Vision AI as a test and nothing wrong with these.

Last edited:

keyserholiday

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, there is an issue with uploading images at the moment. I am seeing these complaints on the forum and on Reddit.

Reaction score
That sounds very frustrating. I had issues yesterday. For me the progress bar for uploading filled completely in, & then never resolved to show a completed process or added the photos.

This morning I found a new route around the bug. Working from a desktop, approach adding photos from the knowledge panel "Add photos" button and not from the Business Profile dashboard. Hope it works for you, too.

Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 9.50.30 AM.jpg

sarmcl

Reaction score
That sounds very frustrating. I had issues yesterday. For me the progress bar for uploading filled completely in, & then never resolved to show a completed process or added the photos.

This morning I found a new route around the bug. Working from a desktop, approach adding photos from the knowledge panel "Add photos" button and not from the Business Profile dashboard. Hope it works for you, too.

Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 9.50.30 AM.jpg

Yup tried both ways. Nothing gets approved. :(

JS Girard

Solutions
Reaction score
I've had a case where the pictures were showing as "not approved", and then a few days later they were visible. This is systematic on new profiles (Who have had a delay of several days before showing pictures for at least a year now). I think Google somehow is showing a "failed/rejected" status for images that are, in fact, merely awaiting approval.

sarmcl

Reaction score
I've had a case where the pictures were showing as "not approved", and then a few days later they were visible. This is systematic on new profiles (Who have had a delay of several days before showing pictures for at least a year now). I think Google somehow is showing a "failed/rejected" status for images that are, in fact, merely awaiting approval.

Thank you! I checked this morning and they are all on the listings. Phewwww! Thank god I didnt delete them off!

Orioricm

Reaction score
I had the same problem with a new profile. I asked Google support for help via chat and they resolved it within 24 hours.

Claudia

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I'm having issues with photos for all my clients. I no longer see the not approved but they sometimes don't fully upload. I will upload the photo and see the gray vertical line but then it gets stuck and never refreshes.

dnp

Reaction score
I'm having issues with photos for all my clients. I no longer see the not approved but they sometimes don't fully upload. I will upload the photo and see the gray vertical line but then it gets stuck and never refreshes.

Me too! I always try to compress the pictures and sometimes the trick works but a lot of time it gets stuck during the upload :(

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

QRCode

QR Code
Top Bottom