More threads by mktgabor

mktgabor

Reaction score
Hello! I manage a group of about 50 physicians for the health system I work for. Many of them work at multiple locations and often they change locations to cover different parts of the county during different days of the week. With how difficult it's become changing addresses for established listings, I was wondering if converting these listings to SAB would make sense?? I'd then update the service area based on the geography near the practice locations where they work from. No house calls, patients have to come to them, but they do offer telehealth. Not sure if there are any best practices for the points above. Thanks!

I wouldn't set up practitioner GBPs in this case. If they don't have consistent hours at one location, this would be a headache and a violation of the TOS. If you set up SABs, you would run into issues with overlapping service areas.

I wouldn't set up practitioner GBPs in this case. If they don't have consistent hours at one location, this would be a headache and a violation of the TOS. If you set up SABs, you would run into issues with overlapping service areas.

Thanks, Jason. I may have mischaracterized the situation a bit. It's a group of physicians comprised of primary care doctors, urologists, OBGYNS, cardiologists, etc. -- about 10 specialties in total. We have about 10 locations across the county. While physician resources could be shifted around periodically, their schedules are pretty consistent. We also don't have walk-ins and any scheduled appointments are definitely honored. I sent a pretty pointed reply to Google support via email to give them a bit of insight into our challenges and they've given us the option of emailing them images of the exterior/interior of the building, along with a contact person that can verify details. I'm hoping that this is a win for us and a way of avoiding having to do individual business videos for each of the 4 listings that we moved from the same prior office address to basically the same new office address (different suite numbers, but same building). Since there isn't cell/wifi reception in the building, the video upload was impossible to complete. Let's see what they say. Any pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks, Jason. I may have mischaracterized the situation a bit. It's a group of physicians comprised of primary care doctors, urologists, OBGYNS, cardiologists, etc. -- about 10 specialties in total. We have about 10 locations across the county. While physician resources could be shifted around periodically, their schedules are pretty consistent. We also don't have walk-ins and any scheduled appointments are definitely honored. I sent a pretty pointed reply to Google support via email to give them a bit of insight into our challenges and they've given us the option of emailing them images of the exterior/interior of the building, along with a contact person that can verify details. I'm hoping that this is a win for us and a way of avoiding having to do individual business videos for each of the 4 listings that we moved from the same prior office address to basically the same new office address (different suite numbers, but same building). Since there isn't cell/wifi reception in the building, the video upload was impossible to complete. Let's see what they say. Any pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks!

The new switch from pin postcards to video verification has made it more difficult for legitimate businesses to get verified. Google support, which is an oxymoron, doesn't understand practitioner profiles. I doubt they can assist you as they are extremely unhelpful. I offer a service that can assist you if you are interested.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom