More threads by JoyHawkins

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Local Search Experts.png

I'm excited to launch my first group of Top Contributors. These individuals are contributors on the forum who have committed to spending time helping other users here and answering questions on a regular basis. I selected people who are extremely knowledgeable on things related to Local Search and are friendly and helpful with their responses on the forum.

We went with the name "Local Search Experts" because I think it's easier for the average user to understand. I'll be updating this group periodically so if you want to join just keep up the posting! :) Please join me in welcoming them.

@JoshuaMackens
@Phil Rozek
@Dan Foland
@Tim Colling
@Margaret Ornsby
@BenFisher
@DanLeibson
@gyitsakalakis
@mborgelt
@CraigJMount
@AndySimpson
@Cherie Dickey
@keyserholiday

I'm honored to be included here. This has always been a great source of local SEO information and with the recent change in ownership and the closure of the G+ communities this is now the premier local SEO online resource.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom