More threads by Matthew Clancy

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a client who has a profile set up on a major portal. The portal is subscription-based and provides a unique number to track call analytics. With this subscription, my client is able to have their business information placed into multiple sub-categories, rather than the single one you get with an unpaid subscription.

My client is in three sub-categories, however the portal has provided a unique phone number for each of these three sub-categories. I'm wondering what the correct solution to handle these unique numbers are to ensure my clients' NAP remains consistent?

I read another thread with this issue regarding only one unique phoning number. The solution provided was to change the GMB phone number to the unique number provided by the portal with the business main phone as an additional number. However, as my client has been given three different unique numbers, this wouldn't be an ideal solution for my situation.

Any help on how to correctly handle this without it having a negative effect on my clients' NAP?

Thank you.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom