More threads by Cafelog

Cafelog

Reaction score
Hello,
First of all, I would like to thank you for letting me participate in this forum.
I am not sure whether this is the right place to be asking this question, if it’s not, I apologize.

I would like to try POSTAMATIC, an extension for Google Sheets that allows you to create Posts for GMB from Google sheets. When I try to install the extension, it asks me for permission to manage my locations. This includes permission to delete them or transfer property.
Since I have never used anything like this before, I am a bit doubtful although I think it would definitely be a very useful tool.
Has anyone here ever used this tool?

Thank you very much.

Hola José Antonio, the Postamatic Google Sheet extension was created by the well-known agency Two Octobers. I'm sure they would gladly answer any doubts you have with the tool.
We are using it for the agency's GMB and not our clients, but only because we manage hotels and Google Posts is not available for hotels...

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 13.52.09.png

I'm pretty sure it asks for those permissions because Google doesn't offer a finer grained set of permissions. As Lluc said, they've been around a long time and are trusted in the community.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom