More threads by centralcoastfun

Reaction score
How can I have a bad listing live on GMB but in my profile there is not this information? See the image below...

1. Profile name/business name in my dashboard
2. This is the live listing.

Profile Business Name Hacked in GMB.jpg

Hmm. Weird. One thought is that you might have a duplicate in GBP and the one you're editing is not actually the live listing you're seeing.

Open up the dashboard and then mouse over the link to open the profile and look at the url preview at the bottom of the screen. The number at the end is the CID.

Then use this extension, google your business name+address, and click the extension to see the cid.

Are the two CIDs the same?

Hmm. Weird. One thought is that you might have a duplicate in GBP and the one you're editing is not actually the live listing you're seeing.

Open up the dashboard and then mouse over the link to open the profile and look at the url preview at the bottom of the screen. The number at the end is the CID.

Then use this extension, google your business name+address, and click the extension to see the cid.

Are the two CIDs the same?

You created a personal label on Google Maps, possibly hoping for a ranking boost. see below:

1669196899341.jpg

How do I look that up? I see that you did it also... Thank you! New with this... appreciate the help!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom