More threads by bfrazier

bfrazier

Solutions
Reaction score
There was a time when I could delete irrelevant/not useful questions from GBP, but now I'm no longer able to do so. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Additionally, typically, when we ask/answer the question in the Q&A section, the Google account shows as GBP profile/business name. But in one instance for our multi-location client, just ONE location is showing the answer as coming from our Google Workspace name. It's odd. I emailed Google support about it, and they responded that the Q&A "is working as intended." Any insight on either of the above?

I don't remember a time when you could "delete" questions. You can "report" them (using the three-dot options menu to the right of the question) as off-topic, no longer applies, advertising/spam, hate/violent/inappropriate, incorrect information, legal issue, something else and await Google's decision on whether it stays or goes.

This may be an obvious statement. But at risk of sounding like captain obvious, I have found that if a few high ranking Google Contributors for Local guides mark it as the same issue such as spam or off topic it almost seems to be automated as if some formula of Local rank multiplied by number of "reports" will get the Question taken down.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Sold Out

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom