More threads by cs10kfeg

cs10kfeg

Reaction score
We have a service area business. We currently hide our address on GMB because we meet clients by appointment only. We want to expand to other cities.

Are we able to create a GMB listing for each location and hide the address? I wasn’t sure if we were able to have multiple GMB listings with hidden addresses.

Also, I have found several offices in larger buildings that also offer virtual office space. I do not want to be delisted. Should we overlook these office spaces altogether bc they are associated with virtual offices? Even if our address is hidden?

Thanks! I have read the article and it is helpful. Although, these would be physical office spaces, not residential addresses. Are we still limited to one listing?

Just to clarify, I do not plan on using a virtual office. My concern is that many offices happen to be in larger buildings that also offer virtual offices. Should these offices be avoided even if the address will be hidden?

If the offices are staffed and customers come to them, you are allowed to have a listing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom