More threads by coppaz

coppaz

Reaction score
I've noticed a decline in my Google Business Profile rankings for keywords, but specifically in the outer areas of my service radius. While my rankings near the city center remain strong, consistently holding the #1 or #2 spots, I've seen a significant drop the further out you go from the center. Those rankings on the outskirts have dropped to 20+.

I'm unsure what might be causing this. It doesn't seem like my competition has been making any significant moves to improve their rankings—they're usually pretty inactive. Additionally, I've been consistently gaining 5-star reviews over the past several weeks and months. Has anyone else experienced this? Any insights on what could be going on?

Consider adding localised landing pages with unique content. Google has been trying to return map and organic for broad local searches

I've noticed a decline in my Google Business Profile rankings for keywords, but specifically in the outer areas of my service radius. While my rankings near the city center remain strong, consistently holding the #1 or #2 spots, I've seen a significant drop the further out you go from the center. Those rankings on the outskirts have dropped to 20+.

I'm unsure what might be causing this. It doesn't seem like my competition has been making any significant moves to improve their rankings—they're usually pretty inactive. Additionally, I've been consistently gaining 5-star reviews over the past several weeks and months. Has anyone else experienced this? Any insights on what could be going on?

Generally speaking, Google has been tightening up the distance at which it shows profiles even further after the vicinity update of late 2021, so it's not necessarily surprising.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom