More threads by jeewangarg

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Places page as an Organic Result

Not quite sure what you are asking... could you elaborate a little more so we can understand what answer you are seeking?

Thanks for asking Luke, I didn't understand either.

My google local listing is showing in places search, but it is not showing in We result. ( see the attached files). So my Question is when my local listing will be shown in Google's web search result.

Regards

Jeewan garg
Email: info@servovoltagestabiliser.in

Screen Shot.JPG

Screen shot 1.jpg

Sorry, still not making sense to me.

In post #1 you wanted to rank in KY for servo stabilizer with a site in India. Which didn't make sense and would not work.

In the post above the query is cirrhosis of liver which is not even a local term, so it won't pull local results. Since that's a medical term, not a local term, page one of organic search would likely be dominated by WebMD type sites.

Madam

Thank you very much for replying to my Question

But pl tell me whem some one is searching for cirrhosis of Liver and he/she is searching from his location in delhi , then still this term is not considered Local.

Also Pl tell me how can i chat with you online for further queries.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom