More threads by iae08

iae08

Reaction score
I have a profile that was verified but recently required verification again. A postcard is on the way. However, I accidentally removed that profile instead of another one with a similar name. Usually when a profile is removed, it is easy to claim it back again. This time, the profile was no where to be found online.

The only remnant I can find is when I type the location name in the search bar of Google Maps, it shows the location in the dropdown. When it is clicked, it does not go to the location, show the address, reviews, rating, etc.

I realized what happened and emailed support within an hour but I haven't heard back yet. I am very worried that I will not get the ratings/reviews back. Has anyone had experience with this?

I would contact GBP support ASAP and provide them with the CID number of the listing and ask them to see if it's still available to be reverified.

Solution
We had this happen before. We lucked out and were basically told to get lost. Wish you the best of luck.

We did gather from what we were told that profiles which are liberated from all owners are now examined by a very aggressive algorithm, and the likelihood of deletion is quite high, or at least was at the time, hence the rapid deletion.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom