More threads by Alex Tiberi

Alex Tiberi

Reaction score
Hello,

I hope this is allowed, if not please let me know and I'll happily delete this thread.

I posted this on the Google Business Profile community forum but it hasn't received any action (Request for help: GBP Reinstatement - Google Business Profile Community)

I've been going back and forth with Google support for over a month now, and am hoping I can get help from a product expert.

This profile has been disabled for a long time. I made all the necessary edits needed to bring the profile into compliance with Google's guidelines before submitting a reinstatement request. It's a service-area business and has the address cleared.

Here's a Google Doc with business details, Case IDs, and a timeline of events: Request for help: GBP Reinstatement

You neglected to provide any information on that thread.

Ok I've never had an issue like this before and never posted there so I wasn't sure what information to include. I just updated the thread. Thank you they are devastated and may have to lay off some people it's had that big an impact as they ranked very well.

Hello,

I hope this is allowed, if not please let me know and I'll happily delete this thread.

I posted this on the Google Business Profile community forum but it hasn't received any action (Request for help: GBP Reinstatement - Google Business Profile Community)

I've been going back and forth with Google support for over a month now, and am hoping I can get help from a product expert.

This profile has been disabled for a long time. I made all the necessary edits needed to bring the profile into compliance with Google's guidelines before submitting a reinstatement request. It's a service-area business and has the address cleared.

Here's a Google Doc with business details, Case IDs, and a timeline of events: Request for help: GBP Reinstatement

I've updated the information if you can help that would be great.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom