More threads by xds40

xds40

Reaction score
I had a customer reach out the other day and let me know they left us a review but it's not showing on our GMB listing. Did they leave it in the wrong place or is this delay normal? If so, how long is it typically?

We are not a high volume business so we don't get many reviews and it's very helpful when we do!

Good question. We're seeing significant filtering activity from Google, and we're not sure if it's a delay or they won't be published at all.

Has anyone else that does reputation management at scale seen a drop in conversion over the last couple of weeks?

One client did complain of reviews not posting recently, for no apparent reason. I don't think most of my other clients keep close track of those things.

I heard that people were getting their reviews to show. 400 reviews for one business? I am curious to now more.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom