More threads by Tim Colling

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Solutions
Reaction score
In the early part of this year I decided to select some online review management software solution and get to work providing online reputation management services for my clients instead of trying to cajole them into doing that.

After trying a few solutions, I selected Grade.us and I am very satisfied with it.

Here are the things I like about Grade.us:

1. Their feature set is more than sufficient for my needs without being overly complicated.
I decided that what was important for my firm's needs was to (1) generate more favorable online reviews for my clients, (2) on review sites that matter for SEO purposes and (3) for "social proof" for persons searching online for service providers like my clients, and (4) be able to optimize the benefit of those reviews by utilizing and sharing them across the web.

That's what I get with Grade.us

2. They are very willing and able to provide really excellent advice and suggestions to new customers like me, and because of their advice I think my firm has been able to produce increasingly successful review generation results for my clients.

3. They have implemented a number of new and useful features just in the short time that I've been a customer, including one or two that I requested (perhaps along with many other customers).

4. The one or two times that I have managed to identify bona fide bugs in the software, they have been genuinely glad to hear about them so that they could assess them and fix them. And fix them they did, very quickly.

5. In general, Jon is a very kind guy and great to work with, and so is the rest of the team there.

Here are the things I do not like about Grade.us:

Nothing. I am very satisfied.

Thanks for sharing Tim, I always like hearing why consultants are happy with the tools they use. Good too to know which companies are easy to work with and will respond when you reach out.

Thanks for sharing your feedback about Grade.us Tim. I'm thrilled that so many of our members are discovering what a great solution it is.

I was just looking at the reviews Grade.us auto displays on your site. They look great!

And really smart of you to share your reviews via Twitter too. They look awesome as Twitter images.
Here they are for anyone that wants to take a peek.

...I was just looking at the reviews Grade.us auto displays on your site. They look great!

And really smart of you to share your reviews via Twitter too. They look awesome as Twitter images.
Here they are for anyone that wants to take a peek.

Thanks! Actually, they are shared out to our Facebook company page, too, at: https://www.facebook.com/ElderSell

And just to be certain that y'all get this: those shares out to Twitter and Facebook take place automagically. Also, you are in control of whether or not the shares happen automatically, and also you can specify whether you want all reviews shared automatically, or only those with at least some specific number of stars, etc.

It's pretty slick that way!

Thanks so much, Tim. You are too kind! But I'll take it :)

And we do genuinely appreciate all of the input we get from savvy users of our platform like yourself. We aren't perfect, but we are perfectionists.

Thanks! Actually, they are shared out to our Facebook company page, too, at: https://www.facebook.com/ElderSell

And just to be certain that y'all get this: those shares out to Twitter and Facebook take place automagically. Also, you are in control of whether or not the shares happen automatically, and also you can specify whether you want all reviews shared automatically, or only those with at least some specific number of stars, etc.

It's pretty slick that way!

That is VERY cool. I meant to ask if it was automated.
Assumed, knowing Jon, he'd thought of that and worked his magic! :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom