More threads by scs101

scs101

Reaction score
Recently some of our clients have been receiving emails about review removal services that uses proprietary technology to remove unfair bad reviews from profiles on Google, Yelp, Facebook and other sites. Has anyone heard of anything out there like this such as Dandy for Business? Is this even possible to do - to go beyond the known way of manually flagging the reviews? Thanks in advance.

Recently some of our clients have been receiving emails about review removal services that uses proprietary technology to remove unfair bad reviews from profiles on Google, Yelp, Facebook and other sites. Has anyone heard of anything out there like this such as Dandy for Business? Is this even possible to do - to go beyond the known way of manually flagging the reviews? Thanks in advance.

Dandy is a horrible company. They rebranded after getting too many complaints and negative reviews. I never guarantee results. Facebook is the worst platform to get reviews removed from. Yelp is so/so. I don't take on cases unless I am confident I will be successful.

One of my customers is a divorce attorney. She was contacted by one of these companies. There is no charge unless they get the review removed. I think it was pricey, but they did it, and it only took about 1 week. My customer asked if the person who left the review could simply repost, and the company replied no, they could not. Who knew?

One of my customers is a divorce attorney. She was contacted by one of these companies. There is no charge unless they get the review removed. I think it was pricey, but they did it, and it only took about 1 week. My customer asked if the person who left the review could simply repost, and the company replied no, they could not. Who knew?

That's great that it was removed. I am curious how much they charged. It's not true that the review won't come back; they can edit the review, and the platform will publish it again.

That's great that it was removed. I am curious how much they charged. It's not true that the review won't come back; they can edit the review, and the platform will publish it again.

$585 USD per review successfully removed. The business is in Austrailia. The review is gone so I do not think the poster could edit the review. Here is exactly what they wrote when asked if the reviewer could just repost the bad review: "No, if they were our business would be flawed. Would simply be a case of removing then they repost."

$585 USD per review successfully removed. The business is in Austrailia. The review is gone so I do not think the poster could edit the review. Here is exactly what they wrote when asked if the reviewer could just repost the bad review: "No, if they were our business would be flawed. Would simply be a case of removing then they repost."

Any reviewer can edit the review and get it unfiltered.

And to think, I taught this business owner how to flag and remove these two reviews properly. Obviously, I don't charge enough.

Messenger-Facebook (45).jpg

map attack.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom