More threads by talkoutloud

talkoutloud

Solutions
Reaction score
Can anyone help. Myself and my clients have been having reviews removed over the last several days. Here are two of them that were removed from my business profile and one that was notified and what happens when you click on it to read the review for one of my clients. All that Google has to say about it is this:

"Hello Annie,
Thank you for contacting the Google My Business Support Team. I hope you're doing well!

I'm writing this email to you in regards to your concern about the business listing "Talk Out Loud".
We truly understand that customers have posted reviews in your business page but its not showing on maps.

I really appreciate the amount of patience you’ve shown throughout the process and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Apologies for the inconvenience as there is no information where reviews need to be shown.

We want people to get ratings, reviews, and recommendations that are relevant, helpful, and trustworthy. To protect both business owners and customers, we have systems in place that may remove individual reviews that include any of the following: inappropriate content, advertising and spam, off topic reviews, or conflict of interest. Sometimes our algorithms may flag and remove legitimate reviews in our effort to combat abuse. You can check out our review policies here.
We know this is frustrating when it happens but believe that overall, these measures help to ensure that the reviews appearing on local Google pages are authentic, relevant, and useful. Reviews that may have been removed might start appearing if they are found to be not violating any of our Google policies.

As always, do feel free to reach out in case there’s anything at all. We’re happy to help!
If you have further questions related to this issue, simply reply to this email and we'll be happy to help! For additional support on a different issue, you can always reach us via our Help Center [g.co/gmbhelp].
Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Manaswani"

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 6.38.52 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 6.39.08 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 9.27.57 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 9.28.03 AM.jpg

You can contact GMB support and ask them to do a quality review on the missing reviews. They can tell you if they were removed intentionally or something else.

Thank you for contacting us about reviews missing from your Business Profile. From the info you gave us, we believe that one of these options applies for you:

• Review shows on Search but not Maps, or vice versa
    Sometimes, a review takes longer to show on Google Search than on Google Maps, or the other way around. This is most common after profiles merge. Please wait a few days.
  • Reviews missing after reinstatement
    If your reviews went missing when we reinstated a disabled or suspended profile, reply to this email. We'll investigate for you.
  • Other missing reviews
    • To protect you and your customers, we remove reviews with inappropriate content, advertising, spam, off-topic reviews, or conflicts of interest. Learn about our review policies.
    • Sometimes, our algorithms remove legitimate reviews. After a review is removed, we can’t restore it.
    • These removal measures help keep reviews relevant, helpful, and trustworthy.
Learn more about missing reviews.

For general info about Google My Business, we recommend our YouTube channel, Help Center, and Help Community. If you need more help than these resources give, reply to this email. We'll be glad to assist.

Thanks,
The Google My Business Support team

The next step would be to post a thread over the Google My Business community. I've seen that canned response a few times now.

There's a good chance that that response is as good as it's gonna get but if you do post over at the Google forum you might get a second set of eyes on it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom