dateinadash

Reaction score
Joy, please can you try and help me? My business was 1-2 for 8 years, had a soft suspension due to a technical glitch and now for love nor money I can't get into the top 3.

I'm being outranked by a business that isn't even open. My business has 100+ more reviews (genuine and built over 8 years) I even rank organically #1 for the same term I'm not appearing on maps for.

My business is a SAB and my location no longer appears next to my business, I seriously think it's much harder for a SAB to rank than those with physical addresses.

Would you be able to take a look?

Thanks, Rob.

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Rob,

If you want to post the details of the business here on the thread, along with the keyword you're searching, I can take a peek. If you want a full-blown audit done by my team, feel free to DM me and I'd be happy to quote you on what it would cost.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

LocalU Nov2021

Most UpVoted Answers

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom