Conor Treacy

Reaction score
It's a weird one for me today. When I type in an address, Google is showing me two different locations for the address (about 0.2 miles distance from each other).

It only happens when I go to Google and type the address in the search. Using the maps itself is not a problem, so it's like there's a different GMB profile created that has the pin in the wrong place.

If you go to Google and look for the address "1812 North 169th Plaza, Omaha NE" you'll see TWO addresses on the left. One leads to a car dealership (incorrect) and one to an office complex (correct).

Clicking feedback (which looks like it's pulling search results) gives the option for legal, but not an option to report incorrect placement of the pin.

Any thoughts on what chain I need to follow to get this second one removed? People are ending up at a car dealership when they should be ending up at a dating/matchmaker office.

1812 North 169th Plaza  Omaha  NE - Google Search (1).jpg

keyserholiday

Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Click on the result. Then click on Wrong address. Next, click on the map and move the marker to the correct spot.

Conor Treacy

Reaction score
Odd, It didn't have that option when I was viewing it earlier. Not sure how I got the screengrab above (I thought I was on google.com/maps/ but now that I did my search again, I get a different screenshot.

Now I don't know what the heck I was doing :) I've always done it using the steps you posted above, but I swear it wasn't on the screen when I was looking earlier!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Rebranding: same services, same team, same address, new name, new URL Moving or Name Changes 9
S How to remove a GMB from maps of a previous owner who ran 3 businesses from the same address Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR Two Different Business Places at the Same Address: Should I Add Them to GMB? Local Search 1
Travis Van Slooten Hard Suspension of GMB Listing: Multiple Businesses at Same Address? Google My Business & Google Maps 9
P Is it possible to create a second GMB page for a new business based at same address and landline? Multi-Location Issues 1
NickB-Tampa Listing with no ratings and incorrect address outranking listings for same business with good ratings and proper addresses Google My Business & Google Maps 5
stevedimatteo Separate Businesses at Same Mailing Address Google My Business & Google Maps 3
S Is it possible to verify two SAB businesses with the same address if the address will be hidden? Service Area Businesses 2
Mmclean07 How to handle 2 offices at same address? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
KristiSimone Change to reviews from same IP address? Local Reviews 6
P 2 Businesses, Same Address, 1 local, 1 SAB Google Duplicates & Merges 5
Jen Currier Can a Business have two GMB listings within the same state if one is set up as a SAB and the other w/a Physical Address? Google Duplicates & Merges 5
H Different business and URL, but with same address Google Duplicates & Merges 15
Tim Colling Duplicate listings at same address, which would you report? Google My Business & Google Maps 7
M Sharing the Exact Same Address As Another GMB? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Jeffrey Same IP Address On Reviews Local Reviews 1
nbrimhall Departments at same address marked as duplicate Google Duplicates & Merges 4
BrentCarnduff GMB Filtering similar businesses with same address? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Jamie Steigerwald 2 Businesses At The Same Address Local Search 6
d2minc Client Rebranding and Moving - Same Site and Phone - New Name and Address Citations 3
Klaas Koopman Two GMB, but can only login to 1, both same address? Google My Business & Google Maps 10
B 2 Separate Businesses, Separate Addresses, Same Phone Number Local Search 6
Durandl Beauty salon and chiropractor sharing the same address Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Scott Rawlins New Dentist, New Site, Same Address, Phone and Staff Citations 9
M How To Correctly Set-Up 2 Businesses At The Same Address Local Search 11
gulliver Doctor / Practitioner within Yoga center - same address Google My Business & Google Maps 8
MichaelW Business has 2 Different Websites with same phone number and address Google My Business & Google Maps 11
M Does adding a suite # for businesses sharing the same address solve NAP issue? Google My Business & Google Maps 1
A Two Businesses, Same Address Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Gsmithmike Can you have two google local listings with same address and different phone numbers? Local Search 3
NeptuneMoon Multiple Businesses at Same Physical Address Local Search 3
Lloyd Silver Company brand with different name and number, same address - impact on main page? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
C Google Local: Multiple Businesses, Same Address Google My Business & Google Maps 8
Lloyd Silver Multiple DBAs within same industry, same address, different phone numbers Google My Business & Google Maps 2
G Two business at same address Help & Support for Google Local 6
eestrada234 Responding to Reviews from same IP address Consultant's Corner 4
Jo Shaer More than one business at the same address Google My Business & Google Maps 5
M Main Location listing + Agent listing + Same Address = DUPE? Google Duplicates & Merges 12
M Main Location listing + Agent listing + Same Address = DUPE? Google Duplicates & Merges 12
Scott Rawlins Separate Businesses Using Same Address, Different Site and # Google My Business & Google Maps 4
G Multiple Listings - Same Address Google My Business & Google Maps 6
C Duplicate Practitioner Listings - both with different address but same phone Help & Support for Google Local 8
D Best Way to propagate citations. Purchased an SMB: new name, same phone # & Address Citations 3
B 2 listings at the same address Google My Business & Google Maps 15
M Which phone number for 2nd business at same address? Local Search 8
Vijay Marathe Google Places listing for a real agent has the same address as that of his principal Local Search 8
R Multiple Businesses with Same Phone Number & Address - Change One? Local Search 0
C Two Difference Law Firms with Same Address Local Search 4
J Same Location, Same Owners, Still a Restaurant, Total Rebrand Local Search 3
walkities Multi Location Using Same Phone Number? Local Search 2