More threads by hajnasiewicz

hajnasiewicz

GMB Product Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Are there any free tools to conduct competitive analysis to identify schema markup in competitor websites? Thank you.

Would the structured data testing tool work for your needs?

Thanks Scott, I tried that but I'm looking for sitewide. I may have overlooked a tool I have in my arsenal - SEO Powersuite website auditor might give me what I need.

Surfer SEO Serp Analyzer can do the job of scanning sitewide schema markup

Surfer SEO.png

ScreamingFrog's tool can give you some info. I use the paid version, but I believe the free version has everything, they just limit it to 500 URI requests per site.

From the tool, you can click the Structured Data tab, then select the data and it will show details. you can export everything to an excel file also if needed.

ScreamingFrog's tool can give you some info. I use the paid version, but I believe the free version has everything, they just limit it to 500 URI requests per site.

From the tool, you can click the Structured Data tab, then select the data and it will show details. you can export everything to an excel file also if needed.
Thank you very much! I will check that out!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom