More threads by Mack_Tate

Mack_Tate

Reaction score
Thank you moderators for letting me be apart of the forum community!

I've been in the Local Search field for about a year now and currently work for a Local SEO firm in the Pacific NW. I'm looking for tips or opportunities on how and where to look for some freelancing work with smaller businesses. I'm hoping to not only test my own skills but improve on them as well outside of my firm (and increase my current income). I currently specialize in off-site SEO!

I've don't have any profiles on any sites like Fiverr or Upwork (not sure if those are the best platforms to be on). Any tips or opportunities are appreciated!

Thanks!!

Solution
Welcome to the LSF! I like getting out and talking to business owners in my community. I live in a small town and we have a lot of smaller businesses with small marketing budgets. I don't do freelance work myself but if I did I would focus on engaging with the businesses in my community and surrounding areas.
Welcome to the LSF! I like getting out and talking to business owners in my community. I live in a small town and we have a lot of smaller businesses with small marketing budgets. I don't do freelance work myself but if I did I would focus on engaging with the businesses in my community and surrounding areas.

Solution

Thank you, Colan!

I'll start with that!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom