More threads by TRSpeed83

TRSpeed83

Reaction score
I've recently picked up a client that has one business with two GMB listings: one for the head office/factory location, and another listing in a neighbouring suburb with a factory and a showroom, they typically manufacture and deliver/install their products state-wide. Both locations share the same website but have different phone numbers and email addresses.

Just wondering if this seems like a situation that should have two separate listings?

Thanks!

@TRSpeed83, based on what you describe, yes, I'd say the two GMB pages are justified. Sounds like each is customer-facing enough.

Thanks a lot for the response Phil. would you say that it's OK for the info for each listing to be pretty much the same? The type of manufacturing is different at each location, however, the only differentiation t the end-user is the showroom.

@TRSpeed83, yes, I'd expect most of the info to be the same or similar. Maybe different categories, and definitely different descriptions. Also, even though arguably it falls into a gray area in terms of GMB policies, it may be worth including "Showroom" in the name.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom