More threads by larryk

larryk

Reaction score
Obviously, adding 1 fieldwork for the owner and doing owners background check is easiest.

I'm wondering what happens for:
contractors? => not needed because only need to deal with employees?
when employees come and go? => do you need to update it?
are there any pros/cons?

thanks

Solution
Do you mean subcontractors? Like, say you're the GC, and you have all carpentry, plumbing, roofing, and electrician subs at a job site? If not, what do you mean by contractors?

Yes, when employees come & go you should update accordingly. I would think pro is you wouldn't want to have someone on your account that does not work for you. Con of not changing it could result in no issues, or a variety of them. (ex: say a client accuses your since moved-on worker of stealing something at the job site...)

In that case, I would say only employees - since the subs are not your fieldworkers.
Do you mean subcontractors? Like, say you're the GC, and you have all carpentry, plumbing, roofing, and electrician subs at a job site? If not, what do you mean by contractors?

Yes, when employees come & go you should update accordingly. I would think pro is you wouldn't want to have someone on your account that does not work for you. Con of not changing it could result in no issues, or a variety of them. (ex: say a client accuses your since moved-on worker of stealing something at the job site...)

In that case, I would say only employees - since the subs are not your fieldworkers.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom