More threads by schlogo

schlogo

Reaction score
Hello all

I need an opinion on the following to decide if i should or not create a gbp. One day i think yes, the next day no, the following ... it depends .

A friend runs a small general cleaning business. Let's say company is name AAA, with a gbp.

He has decided to get into white rooms and data center cleaning . As it s different work and breed of customers, we ve built a brand with a dedicated website with specific content and offers, a different phone number etc,

The thing is , It is not another company. It belongs to A, it s at the same address On the website, we make it clear it's a AAA service.

Should i create a separate gbp ?

I think it would make sense as it s a separate service and target but as it is legally the same company ...

What would you do ?

No it's against the guidelines to create a GBP for a different service and both profiles can get suspended if you try it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom