More threads by Laustin1878

Reaction score
The company is Signpost and they have citation software it appears. Anyone familiar with these guys? Anyone use them before? Thoughts?

Sorry the only reputable one I've heard and read about is Whitespark.ca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone just mentioned this company to me and I actually told them to look at Whitespark...lol I told them that anything automated is usually more of a headache than it's worth. I don't typically trust any "automated tools" for SEO type stuff and cannot see how this is different.

In fairness, I did not read their entire website to see what it was all about. I wanted to reach out to see if anyone had seen them or used them before.

Hey! Thanks for all the love!

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:24 PM ----------

I just watched the video on their site and I'm about 95% sure that signpost.com must be a Yext reseller account wrapped up in a pretty new package.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom