More threads by HoosierBuff

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a situation here, and I think I know what is going on, but, I want to make sure.

I have a furniture store, we will call it "Folsom Furniture". They also have an office furniture store a few doors down called "Folsom Office".

When I do a google search, for "folsom office", I get the knowledge panel for "Folsom furniture", but the #1 organic result is "folsom office".

The "folsom office" GMB page is 4 weeks old.

Similarly when I search on maps for "office furniture, <town name>" the Folsom Furniture listing shows up, and the "office" doesn't show up unless I drill down on the map.

They have different names in GMB, different Addresses, Different phone numbers, and Different websites.

What is causing the Folsom office to not show up? Is this the new filter in place?

The fact that your listing is 4 weeks old. New listings have zero ranking power. I would push out lots of citations with the new NAP and then it's just a waiting game.

Thanks! That was my initial thought, I just wanted to make sure. I will try to remember to update this thread when the one profile gets a head of the other.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom