More threads by Chris Sheehy

Reaction score
I have a need to create standard operating procedures (SOPs) and was wondering which tools (if any) members here are using? Neither interactivity nor cloud-based are requisites, although, both would be welcome.

Responses of actual usage, please.
-Chris

Hi @Chris Sheehy
You can even achieve it using Trello, Or Google Sheet. Personally I am using a custom made tool, Which forces my staff member to mark a task as complete & for better accountability, we keep a log of staff member name who marked the respective task as complete. And every subtask which staff mark as the complete system sends updates to the client.

You can achieve everything using Google Sheet & Zapier. For example, create a Google Spreadsheet for one of your SOP, Add all your subtasks to it, add a column next to each task like Status - Pending, Done etc, Create Zapier Zap when staff update the status of task send an email to the manager, client.

So better option is to list down how you want to implement the SO? How do we want to force our VA/Staff to follow it? How do we want to update the manager or a client? etc that will give you different options to implement the sop in a better manner.

Thanks

Thanks for your response @shripadd - we use Teamwork to handle task creation & management - which is not the interest in my outreach. I'm looking for recommendations on SOP specific creation solutions - but again, thank you for your reply.

There's a new tool called SimplySOP that looks pretty good (haven't used it but have looked at it). Includes both text/image-based and video SOPs. Outsource School

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom