Jorge

Reaction score
For months I have been denouncing a business that is not legitimate since it is in a private address that is a private home.

The spammer recreates a Google My Business listing and I constantly report it.

He has now attacked again and uses commercial brands of appliances in his title. Forming phrases like "service Bronx" Bronx, Delne, Sirium are trademarks and registered companies of household appliances. (I leave attached these links where you can see the marks on the appliances)

I have denounced the file but I do not see actions by Google. I invest heavily in Google ADS for the promotion of my appliance repair company to see these tabs attack with spam. I am very hurt.

GMB URL ===> Google Business Spam

Wouldn't it be easier to block these phone numbers?

My report Time and again Spam and Google does nothing - Google My Business Help

Last edited:

Contractor

Reaction score
Correct. If they're unverified they get removed but if they are verified, nothing happens unless it's not a legitimate business or the business has multiple SAB listings that aren't allowed.
Thank you for clearing that up. It will save many of us a lot of time.

We spoke about something similar in another thread about listings that were verified not being taken down, but that was for other reasons. I had no idea that they wouldn’t be taken down if there was definite proof that it is a home and not open for business.

Oh well. Thanks Google, you really care about giving the customer the best possible experience and it shows :rolleyes:

Jorge

Reaction score
@BenFisher
@JoyHawkins

Guess who is back? It seems the address and phone number block worked. But I call this new tab which is named keywords and appliance trademarks (Bronx, Sirium, Delne) as mentioned in the first thread.

Spammer attacks again. Tired of reporting GMB

I send an edit along with the address photos and it says "Google can't verify the changes." Why it happens?

URL Google Businees Spammer

I have sent these photographs in the report [9-4337000030876]

And the same person attends to me. Will we beat him by fatigue?

Sorry to write to you on a Sunday, but this person is hurting the industry and putting people at risk of electric shock in the shower.

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
@Jorge I'm not sure I'm following. I replied to you over on the GMB forum and I need you to give me the case IDs there (not here). You replied with something but it wasn't in English. Also, if you only reported it Dec 5, there is nothing I can do about it yet. Google takes several weeks to process reports so they wouldn't have even looked at your case yet.

Jorge

Reaction score
@Jorge I'm not sure I'm following. I replied to you over on the GMB forum and I need you to give me the case IDs there (not here). You replied with something but it wasn't in English. Also, if you only reported it Dec 5, there is nothing I can do about it yet. Google takes several weeks to process reports so they wouldn't have even looked at your case yet.
Thank you for your kindness Joy.

Ok I should wait. I've created a new thread: Use of trademarks and spam in the name. The location does not exist either. - Google My Business Community

For reasons could it be that my editions are automatically rejected?

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Jorge,

Right, but in your last reply you said that you only submitted that report to Google on December 5. It's extremely unlikely that Google has even reviewed it yet. It usually takes a few weeks. So if you have reports from months ago (with the case IDs), I can ask Google why they weren't acted on, but if it was just a single report and you just did it a week ago, there is no point in asking.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E Review Spammer Help & Support for Google Local 2
mkingsle Dear Spammers Local Search 0
Matthew Summers If I Report a Spammer via the Redressal Form, will said Spammer know who did it? Spam on Google 2
B How do you protect your GMB site from competitors or spammers edits? Google My Business & Google Maps 21
j_holtslander How to bust a "Marketing & SEO" spammer [Video] Spam on Google 8
sjr4x4 Honestly I'm not a spammer 😟 Forum Tech Support 5
H Spammer Re: Business Permanently Closed on Google Map Recycle Bin 1
SEOExpertBrad Could use some advice dealing with a Local GMB spammer.... Local Search 2
B The spammers are at it again with a lot of listings Spam on Google 9
Tim Colling When do you report, or not report, spammers? Local Search 2
JoyHawkins Locksmith in Mesa Succeeds at Exposing Locksmith Spammers Spam on Google 3
Linda Buquet Confessions of a Google Spammer - Journey From 50K a Month to White Hat Organic SEO 4
L Illegal Spammer Targeting My Company Spam on Google 8
Mark Warner Making The Case to Thank Spammers Organic SEO 1
S Spammer Copied Reply Re: The REAL Secret to Ranking in Google Local Recycle Bin 1
Brian Am I the Spammer that your parents warned you about? Help & Support for Google Local 2
Linda Buquet David - Spammer Invasion Mod Squad 7
Linda Buquet Country Filter - Chinese Spammers Mod Squad 2
Linda Buquet Spammers Deleted Mod Squad 3
djbaxter WordPress: The NoneNone Brute Force Attacks: Currently Active Websites, Software, and Security 0
djbaxter WordPress Sites Targeted in Large-Scale Attacks Websites, Software, and Security 0
CraigJMount COVID-19 Business Review Attacks Local Search 1
djbaxter Active Attack on Duplicator Plugin Vulnerability Websites, Software, and Security 0
Tiggerito Unfortunate event has triggered review and image attacks across multiple listings Help & Support for Google Local 6
JBencsko GMB Spam Attack Spam on Google 11
djbaxter WordPress Rich Reviews Plugin Under Active Attack Websites, Software, and Security 1
djbaxter Malicious WordPress Redirect Campaign Attacking Several Plugins Websites, Software, and Security 1
S When a business is attacked via GMB ratings Ranking Puzzles 20
A Negative Review Attack Local Reviews 9
Dan Foland Has anyone else been experiencing a rise in Brute Force attacks on WordPress recently? Websites, Software, and Security 4
WAHamilton Negative Review Attack on Client GMB Page Local Reviews 16
djbaxter Criminal biker gang Nomads attacking businesses with 1-star reviews Local Reviews 3
djbaxter Marked jump in brute force attacks against WordPress sites Organic SEO 0
djbaxter Chrome Extension Attacks Target Site Owners Forum Tech Support 1
djbaxter Chrome and Firefox Phishing Attack Uses Domains Identical to Known Safe Sites Forum Tech Support 7
Linda Buquet Twitter, Reddit and Many Other Sites Down due to Major DDoS Attack Marketing 3
Linda Buquet Jeweler Attacked by Hundreds of Fake 1 Star Reviews - Facebook Refuses to Act Local Reviews 2
Linda Buquet Warning: Google Blocks Thousands Of WordPress Sites - Malware Attack - Check Clients Websites, Software, and Security 2
A Banned for Attacking Member (Yext) Recycle Bin 1
Dustybones How To Spot a Real Negative SEO Attack Local Search 1
Dustybones Have you been hit with a negative SEO attack? Local Search 4
djbaxter Brute Force Attacks Build WordPress Botnet Websites, Software, and Security 2
R A starter plan for attacking Local Search Local Search 9
H Bad Spam Attack Recycle Bin 2
Linda Buquet Re: Attack of the Bad Google Local One-Boxes? Other Algo Changes? Recycle Bin 0
Linda Buquet Attack of the Bad Google Local One-Boxes! Google My Business & Google Maps 93
djbaxter WordPress, Joomla, etc., under attack Websites, Software, and Security 1
H Suspended GMB - Told It Will Be Reinstated - Then Suspended Again - Now What? Google My Business & Google Maps 8
djbaxter Spam registrations are way up again this past week Admin Stuff 2
timcapper Heads Up - Ads Running in Business Listings Again Local Search 10