Jorge

Reaction score
For months I have been denouncing a business that is not legitimate since it is in a private address that is a private home.

The spammer recreates a Google My Business listing and I constantly report it.

He has now attacked again and uses commercial brands of appliances in his title. Forming phrases like "service Bronx" Bronx, Delne, Sirium are trademarks and registered companies of household appliances. (I leave attached these links where you can see the marks on the appliances)

I have denounced the file but I do not see actions by Google. I invest heavily in Google ADS for the promotion of my appliance repair company to see these tabs attack with spam. I am very hurt.

GMB URL ===> Google Business Spam

Wouldn't it be easier to block these phone numbers?

My report Time and again Spam and Google does nothing - Google My Business Help

Last edited:

Contractor

Reaction score
Correct. If they're unverified they get removed but if they are verified, nothing happens unless it's not a legitimate business or the business has multiple SAB listings that aren't allowed.
Thank you for clearing that up. It will save many of us a lot of time.

We spoke about something similar in another thread about listings that were verified not being taken down, but that was for other reasons. I had no idea that they wouldn’t be taken down if there was definite proof that it is a home and not open for business.

Oh well. Thanks Google, you really care about giving the customer the best possible experience and it shows :rolleyes:

Jorge

Reaction score
@BenFisher
@JoyHawkins

Guess who is back? It seems the address and phone number block worked. But I call this new tab which is named keywords and appliance trademarks (Bronx, Sirium, Delne) as mentioned in the first thread.

Spammer attacks again. Tired of reporting GMB

I send an edit along with the address photos and it says "Google can't verify the changes." Why it happens?

URL Google Businees Spammer

I have sent these photographs in the report [9-4337000030876]

And the same person attends to me. Will we beat him by fatigue?

Sorry to write to you on a Sunday, but this person is hurting the industry and putting people at risk of electric shock in the shower.

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
@Jorge I'm not sure I'm following. I replied to you over on the GMB forum and I need you to give me the case IDs there (not here). You replied with something but it wasn't in English. Also, if you only reported it Dec 5, there is nothing I can do about it yet. Google takes several weeks to process reports so they wouldn't have even looked at your case yet.

Jorge

Reaction score
@Jorge I'm not sure I'm following. I replied to you over on the GMB forum and I need you to give me the case IDs there (not here). You replied with something but it wasn't in English. Also, if you only reported it Dec 5, there is nothing I can do about it yet. Google takes several weeks to process reports so they wouldn't have even looked at your case yet.
Thank you for your kindness Joy.

Ok I should wait. I've created a new thread: Use of trademarks and spam in the name. The location does not exist either. - Google My Business Community

For reasons could it be that my editions are automatically rejected?

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
Jorge,

Right, but in your last reply you said that you only submitted that report to Google on December 5. It's extremely unlikely that Google has even reviewed it yet. It usually takes a few weeks. So if you have reports from months ago (with the case IDs), I can ask Google why they weren't acted on, but if it was just a single report and you just did it a week ago, there is no point in asking.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU Podcasts

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom