More threads by Jorge

Jorge

Reaction score
For months I have been denouncing a business that is not legitimate since it is in a private address that is a private home.

The spammer recreates a Google My Business listing and I constantly report it.

He has now attacked again and uses commercial brands of appliances in his title. Forming phrases like "service Bronx" Bronx, Delne, Sirium are trademarks and registered companies of household appliances. (I leave attached these links where you can see the marks on the appliances)

I have denounced the file but I do not see actions by Google. I invest heavily in Google ADS for the promotion of my appliance repair company to see these tabs attack with spam. I am very hurt.

GMB URL ===> Google Business Spam

Wouldn't it be easier to block these phone numbers?

My report Time and again Spam and Google does nothing - Google My Business Help

Last edited:
@Jorge I'm not sure I'm following. I replied to you over on the GMB forum and I need you to give me the case IDs there (not here). You replied with something but it wasn't in English. Also, if you only reported it Dec 5, there is nothing I can do about it yet. Google takes several weeks to process reports so they wouldn't have even looked at your case yet.

@Jorge I'm not sure I'm following. I replied to you over on the GMB forum and I need you to give me the case IDs there (not here). You replied with something but it wasn't in English. Also, if you only reported it Dec 5, there is nothing I can do about it yet. Google takes several weeks to process reports so they wouldn't have even looked at your case yet.
Thank you for your kindness Joy.

Ok I should wait. I've created a new thread: Use of trademarks and spam in the name. The location does not exist either. - Google My Business Community

For reasons could it be that my editions are automatically rejected?

Jorge,

Right, but in your last reply you said that you only submitted that report to Google on December 5. It's extremely unlikely that Google has even reviewed it yet. It usually takes a few weeks. So if you have reports from months ago (with the case IDs), I can ask Google why they weren't acted on, but if it was just a single report and you just did it a week ago, there is no point in asking.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom