More threads by hannahmoen

hannahmoen

Reaction score
I read this thread on LSF from early last month on suggesting missing business categories on GMB.

In that thread, this article by Sterling Sky is mentioned as well. This goes on to say the best way to suggest new categories is by submitting them to the GMB Help forum, so I did so following the suggestions from the article. Here is my thread on that forum too.

However, someone (that I believe is also a community member here) responded and said to use Feedback to suggest instead and I am now worried that my thread was the incorrect action to take. Just looking for an up-to-date Best Practice for Recommending new GMB Categories.

Thank you for all feedback!

I read this thread on LSF from early last month on suggesting missing business categories on GMB.

In that thread, this article by Sterling Sky is mentioned as well. This goes on to say the best way to suggest new categories is by submitting them to the GMB Help forum, so I did so following the suggestions from the article. Here is my thread on that forum too.

However, someone (that I believe is also a community member here) responded and said to use Feedback to suggest instead and I am now worried that my thread was the incorrect action to take. Just looking for an up-to-date Best Practice for Recommending new GMB Categories.

Thank you for all feedback!

Whoops wrong link above. Here is my post on the Google My Business Help Forum!

I can go ahead and escalate it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom