More threads by Wary Goose

Wary Goose

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Hoping someone can help with a listing suspension that has been going on for 30+ days.

Nazareth Self Storage
240 S Main St
Nazareth, PA 18064
(610) 746-7867

I've posted details in the GBP Community: Why was my Google Business Profile resuspended? - Google Business Profile Community. Our GBP for Nazareth Self Storage was initially suspended Tue, May 31, 8:03 AM; I filed a reinstatement request shortly thereafter (Your Request to Google [6-8138000032979]) and on Jun 9, 2022, 10:01 PM our profile was reinstated. Unfortunately, on Mon, Jun 13, 6:09 PM our business profile was suspended again! I've been responding regularly to the GBP emails (suspension emails and responses) and Support has stopped responding altogether. Listing content looks good, map marker is on the building and we have storefront photos so we're at a loss as to why we are still suspended. It's a "hard" suspension, as we're not listed in Google Search or Maps.

Any help to get our listing back up and running will be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom