More threads by mikepcservice

Reaction score
Hey guys, a local Licensed and Insured plumber had been doing fine in google SERP's rankings for years now but got his local business account suspended last month and doesn't know why. Thing is like few weeks after the suspension he is now losing his regular Serp's rankings.

I had always thought the GMB [3-pack] was independent of the Serp's so I am not understanding why he is losing his Serp's rankings, can anyone explain why please and also what he might do to get back the Serp's rankings? Thanks.

I would say the two are unrelated if you are referring to organic ranking. There has been a lot of fluctuations lately so it could be an algorithm update. There are endless possibilities but a suspension wouldn't be one of them.

He has been doing one blog and like 25 backlinks monthly for the past years. Any idea what he should do now to get back his rankings and quickly in the Serp's while he's looking into GMB reinstatement please? Yes organic ranking.

I can't answer that with any accuracy without spending quite a bit of time analyzing the site & SERPs.

Ok tell me this please. His Yoast SEO plugin had stopped working couple months ago, could that have been the reason why? If yes, would All-In-One-SEO plugin work as an equal substitute?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom