More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, Google told me they reinstated my profile on 3/6 but right after said it was suspended again. Immediately, it was suspended again. I submitted another reinstatement request with photos and followed up with the email that said I was all set with photos. I have not heard back in 2 weeks. I tried reaching out on twitter and have yet to hear anything either. 6-4228000033296.

carolina-2.jpg

Solution
I have one that I haven't heard back on in 2 weeks as well. I assume they are getting backed up again as this happens every few months in the last year.
I have one that I haven't heard back on in 2 weeks as well. I assume they are getting backed up again as this happens every few months in the last year.

Solution
Reply to the original reinstatement that it was suspended right away and they should turn it back on.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom