More threads by Tim Colling

It won't work, Google will just suspend the listing once you verify it. It would be a wasted effort.

I got one Free of suspension today. This company should have been an SAB, but wasn't. When we were suspended, we fixed it immediately.

Initial suspension on June 11th, Appeal filed immediately
July 11th: Google Responded with "you are suspended due to out guidelines"
July 11th: We responded, "yes, we know, we fixed this, a month ago, and said as much in our suspension appeal"
August 1st: Suspension lifted

Around July 24th, I called GMB support, who said they would "send a note" to the suspension team. On Monday I DM's GMB on twitter. I honestly don't think either of those were related to the suspension getting lifted.

I have a client whose listing showed that it needed to be re-verified; it's a service area business. I filled out the address information, the screen indicated it could take up to 5 business days. After I pressed "enter" I didn't see the usual picture of the truck or whatever it is that says a postcard has been sent. When I went back to the listing it said it is suspended. The business is still showing in search results but indicates that it needs to be claimed.

I have a ticket number in an email that says it will take 2-3 weeks to resolve,
[9-1264000027171]

Grrrr.

Should I attempt to re-claim the listing?

I have a client whose listing showed that it needed to be re-verified; it's a service area business. I filled out the address information, the screen indicated it could take up to 5 business days. After I pressed "enter" I didn't see the usual picture of the truck or whatever it is that says a postcard has been sent. When I went back to the listing it said it is suspended. The business is still showing in search results but indicates that it needs to be claimed.

[9-1264000027171]

Grrrr.

The listing is suspended and you will have to wait for support to address it. Asking for a pin postcard will continue the loop of suspending the listing again when you add the PIN number.

[9-1264000027171]

Grrrr.

When did you file the reinstatement request and when did you get the email confirmation?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom